3.26.2013

Round 3 Voting for Creating with the Stars - Last Day!

Just a reminder, it's the last day of voting for round 3 of Creating with the Stars. There are only 6 of us left and it's clear, no one wants to be sent packing! It's impressive to see what projects get done in such a short amount of time. Go vote and send your favorites to the finals!

Last week I did the Anthro-Inspired Plate Wall.  Here's the tutorial up at East Coast Creative if you missed it.  
Did you notice my yellow branches over to the right?  Those are from my yard and I spray painted them about 30 minutes before I took these pictures.  I'm all about using what you have!

Here's to hoping I'm moving to round 4... sleep can wait another week, right?

3 comments :

  1. In the tutorial, you didn't mention the name of the artwork you used for your project. Can you provide the name so it is easier to find in the New York Pubilic Library's digital gallery? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! Here's the link. I'll update that post! The title is "Eglantier".

      http://digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/dgkeysearchdetail.cfm?trg=1&strucID=171999&imageID=105546&word=eglantier&s=1&notword=&d=&c=&f=&k=1&lWord=&lField=&sScope=&sLevel=&sLabel=&sort=&total=10&num=0&imgs=20&pNum=&pos=1

      Delete
  2. Like the art you create! Came from Thrifty Decor Chick's blog. She featured you today.

    ReplyDelete