10.23.2013

Free Owl Printable Invitations

Happy Wednesday ya'll. Just a quick post of free printables today. A few months back I designed an invite for a baby shower at work. The theme was pink and yellow and owls and girly. So cheery. Since Katie from Sew Woodsy and I work together, she posted about it here. Go look. So cute right?

For months now this invite has just been collecting digital dust on my computer. Not doing much good there so I thought I'd share.  I also changed up the colors and made a blue version as well. The invite is 5" x 7".
The PDF contains a version without crop marks and a version with crop marks.  Use whichever suits you best. Enjoy your hump day.

5 comments :

  1. WHOOOOO KNEW (owls could be so stinking cute ) ... LOVE LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh man I'm behind on comments! Thanks so much AGAIN! :) Always so sweet.

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete