10.25.2013

Life Inspired Link Party #10

It's link party day which means it's the last Friday of the month which means October is almost over which is CRAZY to me. Time just flies when you're old! I totally remember toasting on New Year's Eve to a great 2013. Now it's almost over. My wrinkle cream can't keep up.

Last party there were lots of great link ups! Thanks so much for sharing your stuff. I love spying on all of you. Without further ramblings, here are a few I'd like to try.
I can totally see this in Austin's room. He'd love it.

Oh my goodness I want to make this so bad! I need some friends to have some girl babies. Get on at. K? Thanks.

You know I'm a sucker for a good printable. This one you can color yourself!  Love that. Great idea.

How could I not love the minion?! Yep, more people definitely need to have some babies so I can make this stuff. :)

So are you ready to link up, get your trick-or-treat on and head into November? Can you hear the Christmas music now?



No comments :

Post a Comment