10.09.2013

Italian Themed Kitchen Printables and Recipe Cards

This post brought to you by World Market.

I have a secret. This past month I've been in cahoots with World Market. :) You see, they've partnered up with the new LiveWell Network Show “My Family Recipe Rocks”, starring Joey Fatone and have the Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes going on. Since I love World Market (and food, and Italy) and shop there anyway, I was super excited to participate.  However, the nice people at World Market wanted me to make you guys a recipe. Since I still want you to like me, I came up with a better idea! I designed Italian themed kitchen printables and recipe cards for you and your kitchen. This way you can visit all the other talented foodie-type bloggers making delicious Italian recipes and keep your favorites on new recipe cards. Win, win.

Here's just a few of the recipes made by very talented cooks/bloggers (a'hem, not me) using World Market products. See what I mean? They know their stuff.
Now just because I'm not sharing a recipe doesn't mean I don't know my Italian food. My dad's entire side of the family is Italian. I grew up eating pasta and homemade sauce every Sunday of my life. I just don't have time to stir a pot of sauce for 4 hours (how did my mom do that with 3 kids?!). I'm more of a "open-things-up, place-on-plate" girl. :) So thanks to World Market's extensive Italian Food isle and Gourmet Food & Drink section, I still look fancy and everything tastes great with minimal effort.
With Piquillo Pepper Bruschetta, an Italian red wine, and some wine chocolate (yes, they have that!) from World Market, my loaf of bread suddenly becomes a fancy pants happy hour. (Even if it is just me and the hubs on the porch while the kids ride their bikes wildly through the streets).


While we were shopping, I also picked up some olive oil for my day-to-day cooking and the hubs loaded up on craft beers of course :)

Last stop was the Table Linens section. I picked up a set of Nouveau Vine Napkins and a couple placemats. This is the napkin I used as inspiration to design the printables and recipe cards from. See? They all coordinate. :) Yup, planned that.

So what's the Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes? Right now through October 18th you can enter to win a 6 Day Culinary Trip for 2 to Venice, Italy. Trip includes airfare & accommodations, Cicchetti Tour, Hands-On Venetian Cooking Class, Cheese Making Demonstration & Tasting and a $1,000 World Market Gift Card, PLUS 3 First Prize winners will receive a $500 World Market gift card. Think about how much wine chocolate you could buy with that! You can earn bonus entries for liking World Market’s social media pages too.


My Family Recipe Rocks features amazing hometown cooks across America in their own kitchens. Joey Fatone and his crew are cooking up old family recipes, new homegrown dishes and meeting the people behind this great food in their own kitchens.

So tune in Sundays on the LiveWell Network at 8:30 pm/ 7:30 c.  Buon Appetito!

5 comments :

  1. Awesome printables and great giveaway! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! I am a lover of all things World Market too!

    Laura
    House Envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas, World Market and My Family Recipe Rocks! I also love being Italian!! I'm using your printables for my sister's wedding shower. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas, World Market and "My Family Recipe Rocks"! I also love being Italian!! I'm using your printables for my sister's wedding shower---Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome Jennifer! So glad you found them and are using them for something cool! :)

    ReplyDelete